Dangerously Duffers or Crook Evils of Pakistan
June 6, 2011 4 Comments
A recent extempore comment about Pakistan army generals by Asima Jahangir, a leading Pakistani lawyer, advocate of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, President Supreme Court Bar Association of Pakistan and human rights activist, is worth to ponder in which she labelled Pakistani top brass as “dangerously duffer“.She has such a high status of showing resistance to dictatorships and ruling elites that ordinary persons can’t think of challenging her pick of words as suitability for particular class.She is throughout known for her work in Pakistan and internationally to prevent the persecution of religious minorities, women, and exploitation of children.
But after making little bit of research on “Duffer “words taken from duff word which means To treat or manipulate so as to give a specious appearance to; to fake; hence, to cheat or dough like substance.
Then meaning of Duffer represents, incompetent , ineffectual awkward and clumsy person.
In English literature duffer are invisible dwarfs in the chronicles of Narina (children fantasies stories.
In Australian English, a person occupied in cattle raiding like activities.”Duffer”,
In another way duffer is used for mediocre golfer.
So by observing all I think she is making little mistake as duffers or dangerously duffer are not exact termed which should be used for our top brass after seeing their long time horrific and unlawful regimes.
The politicians of Pakistan have such a caliber and political upbringing that these can be tagged as dangerous duffer of Pakistan who even in dramatically political setup comes usually through deals can’t understand the military moves and keep on giving them unaccountable environment and extensions on the basis of their dangerous moves for collapsing political structure.The easiest thing which is popularly facilitated in our culture is to blame the politicians not for their incompetence and corruption only but for all kind of mismanagement and curses done by military evils.Bhutto has taken responsibility of 1971 division.Benazir proudly took over the responsibility of talibansiation from the legacy of killers of her father .Sharif got tag of failed Kargil operation . Zardari proudly attached himself along with corrupt team to pass on the Musharraf legacy as acting like strong proxy of US in this war of terrorism.
The politicians nothing more than touts and are only a reflection of the people at large.One just make visit to streets of Pakistan out there and found that people would behave in no different a manner.
In my view the best appropriate words for these working generals can be like that Crook evils of Pakistan who are hiding in fortified buildings and exposing billions of Pakistanis on dangers like, insecure living, state of deprivation and even on direct death threats.
- they should be consistently in state of self-deceiving, with the intent of avoiding guilt and maintaining a self-image of perfection in barrack life
- Feel no hesitation to deceives others as a consequence of their own self-deception
- Feel complexes to projects his or her evils and sins onto very specific targets, scapegoating others while appearing normal with everyone .
- Abuse political (emotional) power by imposing one’s will upon others by overt or covert coercion
- always insist to maintain a high level of self respectability and lies incessantly in order to do so.
- Prefer to remain consistent in his sins. Crook evils are characterized not so much by the magnitude of their sins, but by their consistency of destructiveness.
- unable to think for a while from the viewpoint of their victim and effected groups.
- Have a covert intolerance to criticism and other forms of narcissistic injury
So leaders or groups of Pakistan having such a state of mind has given birth to an unprecedented strain of neurosis in the society in which a hollow and delusional sense of religious fanaticism , patriotism and ideological self-indulgence are ruling on the people .Such negative perceptions generating from influential groups have helped evil minds to create cartels in all sections of Pakistan which are strongly attached with a persecution complex and fairly presenting an obsessive-compulsive behaviors to deny ones failures and all time involved in blame games for shifting fulcrum of responsibility to past people and foreign elements without cleaning the internal mess created by their own evil nature..