Beauty Parlour Mania in Pakistan
December 21, 2010 12 Comments
- High rise of unemployment that forces house ladies to convert small areas of house for such easy business.
- More demand of female citizens toward personal projection via makeovers so demand of women folk is fulfilled by setting more centers.
- More beauty and health conscious generation.
- Insecure Ladies are acting more like copy cats and Barbie dolls without seeing the harsh circumstances of surroundings.
- Our ladies are unable to set priorities in life.
- Demand of men of society to keep their ladies maintained and updated instead of accepting them in simple and natural way.
The beauty business is not without its perils. Now many sexual pleasures being offered under such business tags but here focus of attraction for male and female visitors are provided illicit sex activity on the name of body massage.The trend appears to be a popular one, even in tough economic times.
Due to ignorance of hygienic standards ladies are not observing that what kind of chemicals, equipments and clothes are being used in providing these services that can even transmit HIV and hepatitis infections to its frequent visitors.
Chinese beauty salons in urban areas of Pakistan are in forefront locations such as the Afghan capital Kabul. Chinese in the sex industry have developed wide setup of such massage centers using their cunning ability to recognize areas where the demand for sex far outstrips the supply.
President Zardari, , has completely changed his physical appearance by stopped dyeing his pointed harsh black mustache a, letting it grow in silver-gray.
Our Chief of army staff Kiyani who is in his retiring age feel no hesitation of giving jet black tone to his few hairs somewhere in army VIP saloon on regular basis.