Weak heart and contaminated blood of new generation of Pakistan
October 21, 2010 10 Comments
Poor management in public health services and ignorance even in literate class of Pakistan are the basic reasons of decline of quality life of Pakistanis.To provide some standard on maintaining quality of health, education and food chains are jobs of any civilian government and if some how the government is financially weak to set up public sector development projects then she can facilitate other private sectors and international sources to establish these facilities for all citizens under effective cost management .
New generation of Pakistan has been exposed to more technology and awareness with latest trends still lacks in many skills and valuable knowledge as compared to their forefathers.Actually adoption to sedentary life styles on the name of technology is indirect reason of declining health standard between two generation.As per latest data from Health department the death rate due to cardiac failures is almost 50 % where 60%victims are in the range of 40 to 50 years of age.So the clear reason of ignoring or failing to understand advice about the risks of smoking or benefits of good diet and exercise for heart health is poor approach of modern generation.This generation always claims to be more informative and aware of latest trends.
After viewing situation in different cardiac centers it can be concluded that health professional are failed in tackling health inequalities and health promotion campaigns and to reach everyone in the community is not successful in so-called modern world.
- an inactive life style.
- inclination toward tobacco in the form of cigarettes and popularity of shisha culture in our urban areas.
- Avoiding natural foods and having more taste for deep-fried and ready-made food.
- Out of range food prices and non availability of adequate food due to over estimated export of food commodities under govt policy by completely ignoring the demand and quality for locals of Pakistan.
- Food shortages and restrains in economical and social setups are making new generation more vulnerable to mental disorders like anxiety, depression and young minds indulge themselves in continuous mode of depression.
Heart’s strength and purity of blood are mutually interlinked in health science.Thick and infectious blood can lead to degenerate the heart’s life earlier than its natural decay.
Like many developing countries Pakistan too has inadequate setup that couldn’t prevent the spread of blood borne infections and number of people with contaminated blood is increasing in each coming years..
Basic reasons of increase of victims of blood transmitted diseases in our systems are:
– medical Instruments may not be sterilized handling multiple kind of patients and re-use of medical supplies, including needles and syringes.
– Supply of screened blood to recipients specially in case of urgency.
– Intravenous drug abuse and use of unsterilized tools for cosmetic purpose like figuring tattoos, pricking ears, nose and other body parts.
– Casual and unprotected sexual intercourse and having multiple sex partners.
– Poverty and less economical sources take people toward cheap options of treatment through quacks.
– Common use of a razor in street barber shops.
So all above mentioned factors have multiplied the side effects of illiteracy and ignorance which are dominant characteristics in our living style.Govt poor concern and least allocation of budget for health services have further exposed neglected citizens to uncured blood diseases and data from transfusion centers clearly indicate that now we have unlimited number of healthy looking patients who are living as carrier of blood diseases.
There is dire need of organizing health campaigns on all levels to educate people on basic health issues.People and industries related to health services should come forward to boost such awareness program on basis of continuation.University student should be trained and can be used as motivators to educate the illiterate class of our society.
- Strengthen your heart and cardiovascular system by adopting physically active life styles.
- Park culture should be promoted where all ages can cleanse their blood and make heart to pump fresh blood to other organs .
- Increase energy levels with taking fresh and natural foods in raw form along with daily exercise as per ages.
- Strengthen bones by taking regular calcium intake through natural products..
- Adopt simple and genuine way of living to reduce stress, tension, anxiety and depression
- Secure self-image and self-esteem through hard work.
- Improve sleep timings by organizing daily jobs.
- Get rid of negativity and tension creating people as soon as possible.Be explicit in expressing wrong notions and deeds of others so that no one become permanent tension.
- Preserve good relations and people in good caring ways and spent quality time with them to relax tense nerves.